Frequently Asked Questions
How do I import a Windows CE 5.0 driver into Platform Builder?
The way to import a driver into your Platform Builder catalog is as follows:
- File > Manage Catalog Features > Import
- Navigate to the driver that you want to import
- For example, navigate to this driver C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\LoCE\bin\lpd_drivers\lpd_atamemcf_a40x_50_1_2_0
- Double-click on the .cec file
- Click OK. The driver has been added to your catalog.
- Just to be sure that it is there, right-click under catalog and click refresh.The driver should appear.