- Product Lifecycle
- Test Execution
- Supply Chain
Electronics Manufacturing Services
Logic PD offers a unique mix of advanced manufacturing capabilities and a commitment to customer success. We provide high-mix/high-variability electronics manufacturing services for your product’s complete lifecycle.
With 77,000 square feet of dedicated manufacturing and fulfillment space, including nearshore manufacturing options in Mexico, our Customer Focused Teams (CFTs) accommodate a wide range of lot size, delivery schedule and cost requirements. We offer maximum flexibility through sophisticated, company-wide scheduling and communications systems designed around your needs.
Our expertise includes:
- SMT and auto insertion
- 10 zones reflow oven
- Paste-in-hole technology
- Double-sided mixed technology (SMT and through-hole)
- Automated depanelization & insertion
- Automated inline selective solder (leaded and lead-free)
- Water soluble and no-clean process
- Aqueous wash with Saponifier
- Jet clean with Ionic testing
- Flexible final assembly lines
- Paperless shop floor documentation system
- Conformal coating & potting
- Underfill, bonding, & several epoxies
- Large, complex PCAs
- High part count >3,000
- High layer count PCB
- MicroBGA and MicroCSP technologies
- 0.3 mm Pitch for QFP
- 0.4 mm CSP BGA and PoP technology
- 01005 Chip Component
- Up to 2″ square BGA
- Fine pitch (12 mils) & BGA placement and repair
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- FDA 21 CFR 820 Compliant
- Nadcap Accredited
Launching a new product involves significant coordination. Our Customer Focused Teams (CFTs) work as an extension of your business throughout your product’s full lifecycle and provide you with a single point of contact to make sure you remain up-to-date on every detail.
We use key performance indicators (KPI) and quarterly business reviews (QBR) to provide detailed insight into each step of the process. From New Product Introduction (NPI) to full-scale production to phase‑out strategies, we’ve got your product covered.
- Dedicated, single point of contact
- Quality engineers and technicians
- Supply chain managers
- Monthly quality reviews
- Design for manufacturing reviews
- Design for testability reviews
There is no room for error in launching a new product. That’s why Logic PD uses the most comprehensive 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems and proven test strategies to ensure your product consistently arrives defect free.
Our test engineers will work with you to create custom test solutions for new products, update and revise current testing, and support the challenges of changing technology over a product’s lifecycle.
We provide an extensive suite of services that help lower manufacturing costs, increase product yields, accelerate the time to market and ensure the highest product quality.
Test capabilities include:
- X-Ray Inspection
- Flying Probe
- Advanced boundary scan
- Inline 3D AOI inspection post reflow oven
- 3D SPI check
- Custom Functional
- Systems integration & system-level testing
The more efficiently the supply chain of materials going into your new product is managed, the more cost-effective your manufacturing process will be. At Logic PD, we can directly impact your bottom line through a responsive supply chain management program that can:
- Improve material pricing
- Provide escalation support
- Mitigate excess inventory risk
- Manage obsolescence
- Ensure environmental compliance
Our platform of tightly integrated systems and applications provides a lucid and secure system to deliver vital information to each customer. Logic PD will work with you to optimize all facets of your manufacturing supply chain, so you can focus on your core competencies.
Manufacturing Terms and Conditions (.pdf format)
Conflict Mineral Policy / Dodd – Frank Act (.pdf format)