PLM Roadmapping Services // Concept & Prototype
Predicting the unpredictable.
Uncertainty is your biggest risk when turning a rough idea into a scalable product. At Logic PD, we help you reduce your risk by taking a systematic approach to evaluating product concepts and prototypes based on defined business criteria, user needs and technical requirements. Our approach allows you to refine specific concepts and match them with real user needs and competitive positioning to better assess market viability and move into the Solution Definition Stage with confidence. Very often, the outputs of the Concept & Prototype Stage include prototypes of various kinds (low fidelity to high fidelity) designed to test key features, functionality and value propositions with the goal of reducing critical risks.
Key Conversations in the Concept & Prototype Stage:
- How will we decide what ideas move forward?
- Who makes the final decision?
- Have we considered global users, development teams, production, regulations, supply chains and service?
- Is our concept addressing a real market need?
- Can we be profitable?
- What are the technical risks and can they be addressed?
- What are the customer reactions to a working prototype?