PLM Fulfillment Services // Decline & End of Life
Costs > Revenue?
It’s time to pull the plug.
No product can be sold or supported forever. Whether it is market demands, technology innovation or the product simply matures over time and requires replacement, the key in the Decline & End of Life Stage is to ensure you maintain customer satisfaction. Failure to do so will allow room for competitors to take market share and can potentially reduce the chance of migrating a user to your subsequent product line.
Logic PD can help you seamlessly transition your product from the market and strategically plan for your product’s successor.
Key Conversations in the Decline & End of Life Stage:
- When is the right time to end a product?
- What is the customer impact – both real and perceived?
- What is the plan for the replacement of this product and how will we migrate customers?
- What have we learned that will help us the next time around?
- How can we celebrate the success of this product in the market and internally?