PLM Fulfillment Services // Maintenance
Planning for the future.
At this stage, you have stopped selling new units of your product and your focus shifts to keeping current customers happy. Logic PD can help you begin to proactively develop replacement strategies as your investment in the current product is diminished – making margins even higher. The Maintenance Stage is also a critical time for the health of the product family. Poor planning can affect sales of the entire product line.
Key Conversations in the Maintenance Stage:
- When is the right time to stop selling to new customers?
- How long does this product need to be sustained?
- How will competitors react to this change and how will this impact our market perception?
- Is our IP strategy impacted and have we taken the necessary steps to extend and protect our portfolio?
- How can we maximize margins in order to fund new development efforts?