PLM Development Services // Solution Definition
Development starts here.
The success of the entire development process relies on how well you define your product up front. At Logic PD, we can help you develop and articulate your complete systems architecture and understand the potential stakeholder value impacts of any technical clarifications or changes in the Solution Stage. We all know that requirements will change as the process moves forward, but that doesn’t absolve us of clearly understanding critical success factors up front. Only then can you make good prioritization decisions. Creating a seamless transition from definition to development will be critical to ensuring your intended concept is realized.
Key Conversations in the Solution Definition Stage:
- Are there differences between the concept and what is being defined?
- Does the development team understand the “unwritten specifications” that made the concept so successful?
- Are all of the documents and requirements actionable?
- Are the requirements feasible given the skill sets, timeline and budget?
- Is everyone still on board with this product and can we move forward?